Monday 30 December 2013

EmJ Lipgloss and Pencil Rolls

One of my New Years resolutions for 2014 is to get my business more organised , I have bits and pieces dotted all over my house , and paperwork is a massive downfall . The only part of my business that is well organised is my kit bag . I like everything in palette form and separated into their individual pouches but that is probably another and very long blog post in itself .

But one thing that has really helped is these lipgloss and pencil rolls from the emJ Company   . They sell for £14 each and I have 4 of them . It makes my working life so much easier when I can see all my glosses and pencils without having to rake through piles of them . I came across the brand on twitter and they have an array of various brush belts, set bags and rolls perfect for a working makeup artist , and come in many cute design options too. 


They have elasticated holders so can fit pretty much most lipglosses I would imagine , certainly fits all the ones I own , and can be rolled up and tied to be popped I to your bag . I clean  mine in the washing machine to clean at a low temperature as my kit bag can get messy or can easily be wiped clean which I like and come out like new . 

Think one of the brush belts will be next on my list as the one I have is from my training days , just can't decide which one .......


(Full range can be found at www.theemjcompany.com )

No comments:

Post a Comment