Monday 2 December 2013

November Favourites


 As we are heading into December (eek) here is a roundup of some of my favourite products of November .

1 Benefit Rockateur Blush
£23.50
Smells gorgeous, blends really well this rose gold blusher gives just enough colour and subtle shimmer for a great everyday blush.  I have used this on several brides recently and is just beautiful on the ski now my go to blusher .


2 Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation 
£ 33.00

Rediscovered my love for this foundation recently , it offers full coverage , slightly luminous and is very rich and creamy in texture and It glides on the skin covering amazingly well . The only thing I don't like is the smell, it's very distance and resemble plasticine is the only way I can describe it. 


3 Maybellene Colour Tattoo in Metallic Pomergranite 
£4.99

I had been toying with the idea of a cranberry colour eye on a shoot I was planning and saw this in boots and thought it would make an ideal base. It's no secret that these colour tattoo s are amazing and affordable, but I had never noticed it in this shade before .

I used it to help create this look on a recent photoshoot 





No comments:

Post a Comment