Wednesday 11 December 2013

YSL Rouge Pur Couture Vernis à Lèvres review

Gloss? Stain? Lipstick?  Why Compromise?  Have it all.

Live the sophistication of a boundless glossy colour that truly fuses your lips in a new shine.  A GLOSSY STAIN you barely feel. OUR NEW MOVEMENT IN LIPWEAR IS BORN. 

I am always on the search for long lasting lip options for my bridal work and a stain is generally always the longest option but doesn't always give me the look I want. So have seen some amazing reviews on this product and thought I would give them a try .  I picked up 4 colours in shades  106,107,15 and 25 .(from left to right )So I could try a natural and something a bit more vibrant . 

I love the packaging and the window to see the colour that it contains . It has a doe foot applicator and holds just the right amount of product, which makes it really easy to apply. It went on smoothly and the colour spread evenly on my lips. 

It really is a good mix of lipstick, lipstain and gloss. There was no stickiness and felt really comfortable to wear . The glossy element lasted for hours even after eating and drinking and when it eventually did wear off I was left with a nice stain to the lips and not something that I usually find where it's faded more from the middle and a distinct line round my lips 1990 's style.  So really impressed and will be a great addition to my kit. In fact I still have staining on my hands from yesterday where I tried the samples on my hand . 

There are loads of colours in the range and can't wait to add more to my collection especially a red tone . 

No comments:

Post a Comment