Thursday 26 December 2013

Best Of The Sales Bargains

Rather than traipsing into the shops hunting for bargains I thought would share a few things that have caught my eye whilst online browsing .

First up is a Laura Mercier body and bath duet in creme brûlée , a bath salt and body cream in one of my favourite deserts . How can I resist .... Reduced to £15 from £30 at Space NK.
Next is a Lancôme Ombré Absolue eyeshadow quad , full of the colours I have been wearing recently , taupes for my day to day , and loving experimenting with cranberry shades recently, for a smokey eye . In John Lewis for £16.50 reduced from £33

Another palette that caught my eye due to the sheer volume of product for just £26.50 from £40 in Selfridges. There is pretty much everything there to complete many eye looks . Liner , shadow , mascara and brushes .
Last but not leasts a good  old Soap & Glory gift bag at £17.50 from £35 in Boots. 

Hope you find lots of bargains out on your sales shopping escapades . Let me know if you find some great deals . 







No comments:

Post a Comment