Friday 13 December 2013

Mac Warm Soul and Dainty Blush Review






I have seen numerous youtube tutorials using these 2 blushers and it's not something I have ever really bought from Mac and went in specifically to buy them. I did come out with considerably more but that's the deal with mac , you can't just stop there , always something else to tempt you . I was told by the counter staff that Dainty is really popular and very rarely stays in stock and I only managed to grap one that was found behind the till . 

Looking at them I was drawn to Dainty straight away , a nice soft  petal pink and is my usual go to shade . On the other hand Warm Soul was not what I was expecting , described to me as a non blush for those natural days it looked really orange and scared me ever so slightly . 


They are mineral based so go on softly and can be build for more intensity and have a lovely luminosity to them . I can see Dainty be used regularly within my kit . The Warm Soul I have had the opportunity to use on a wedding makeup trial where the bride wanted a soft bronze look and worked really well , so might be saved for those kind of looks . 

What are your favourite Mac products??





1 comment:

  1. id really like to try mac blushes!i haven't actually ever tried their products because there aren't any shops i can buy them in where i live!x

    ReplyDelete