Monday 2 December 2013

What tip is behind door number 2 ....

Today's tip is to clean your makeup brushes . I know we are all guilty of leaving them for months on end before even contemplating cleaning them , but just think of the dirt, grim and bacteria that we are mixing with our makeup and putting on our faces .

Once a week I would deep clean my personal brushes like this -

Take some anti bacterial soap and pop a little in my hand or a bowl , swirl my brush in the soap and add a little warm water to create a good lather and then rinse under warm (not hot or you will loosen the glue that holds the bristle in place) . Towwel dry and then lay to dry flat with ideally the head of the brush hanging over the end of a counter to ensure bristles remain in shape.

I also like to keep a brush cleaner in the form of a spray for daily use .

No comments:

Post a Comment