Saturday 28 December 2013

New Real Technique Brushes For 2014

There has been a quiet buzz regarding the new Real Technique brushes being released, I  have always been a fan of the range so I am excited to see how these perform and when they come to light . On sale on amazon already for pre order available on the 8th January 2014. However I'm just wondering why there has nt been more on these as they are highly regarded brand withing the makeup artist and beauty blogger community. 

There are 4 new ones within the range  - 
(From left - right) 

Retractable Bronzing Brush 
Retractable Kabuki Brush 
Silicon Liner Brush 
Retractable Lip Brush 

Nice to see retractable options making life easier for those that like to travel or carry their top up in their handbag . The silicon liner brush also sounds interesting, not something I have ever tried so will definitely be buying that one . 



1 comment:

  1. Lovely blog hun! I'm following, I love the real techniques brushes, I have 3 now for christmas!

    Have a great new year!

    www.thefrancescadiaries.com

    ReplyDelete