Tuesday 10 December 2013

Tip 11 of my advent calendar of beauty tips

To get precision lipstick application I always like to line my lips with a sharp pencil and use a lip brush as opposed to straight from the bullet , especially when you are using a red or dark shade as it is really noticable when it's not neatly applied.

I also like to go round the outside of my lips with a concealer on an angled brush to clean up the edges or this can also help rectify any little mistakes . 

If you do make a major mistake aaaahhhhh - take a damp cotton bud, press firmly on the mistake and then push it in towards you lip instead of side to side or you will just spread the lipstick further out .  Here is a pic of some of my precision lip work , photographer by Claire Coulter . 

No comments:

Post a Comment