Sunday 8 December 2013

Murad Acne Complex 30 day trial




In utter despair with my skin and a recommendation from a friend I have decided to try the Murad  Acne Complex kit . The kit arrived with enough product for 30 days in which I am hoping to see some improvement in my skin.

The products include Clarifying Cleanser and wipes, exfoliating acne treatment gel, skin perfecting lotion and acne spot treatment. 

The key ingredient like many acne products is Salicylic acid which exfoliated the skins surface and removes excess oil, resulting in a smoother and even complexion.

And Hydrogen Peroxide which spirals deep into the pores blasting bacteria with oxygen and water . It removes all the bacteria , toxins and dirt to leave you with deeply clean skin. 

It claims to not dry out the skin which is my usual issue with these types of products , which can look more unsightly than the acne itself . 

I have taken a few before pics of my face today but not feeling confident enought to post them just yet , I will wait till my 30 days are complete and will check in again with a results post .



No comments:

Post a Comment