Sunday 22 December 2013

O I Do Love A Christmas Jumper

This year the whole family has to take on my affliction of the tacky Christmas jumper . If you can't wear something quite as rediculous  at this time of year , when can you is what is say.  We each have one to wear for our Christmas Day luch .

I made the mistake of asking my children to pick my jumper and they selected this one for me ,  - 

And this one for Hubby - 

They are pretty bad would nt you say ??

However of you prefer something a little less on the tacky side I have selected a few of my favourites  .

Topshop £50

New Look £27.99
Next £35

Dorothy Perkins £29 


The Christmas jumper has really taken off in the last few years and not just reserved for crazy uncle . Will you be wearing something quite as bad as mine , or picking something a little more glamorous . Let me know xx











No comments:

Post a Comment