Friday 6 December 2013

Alexa Chung for Eyeko set






Alexa Chung is well known to being partial to a cat-eye so who better to be in conjunction with Eyeko . This is a duo of Eye do liquid eyeliner and Eye do mascara . Perfect for recreating her gorgeous look . 

Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner - Is a waterproof, black eyeliner in a felt pen style applicator which I find is the easiest option for an eyeliner novice .  It boasts that the nib gives optimum control during application and dries to a waterproof finish that do doesnt move, flake, or fade .   It can also be used in the waterline which I would normally not attempt with a pen style eyeliner . I used this in my previous post and have to say its a really nice eyeliner pen , that wears well and doesn't budge or feather like some. 

Eye Do Mascara - I have always loved the eyeko range of mascara s for my own professional makeup kit  . Mainly due to the packaging as I can squeeze the tube to get  mascara out when using disposable mascara wands . But also the formula it build s up well and gives great length easily .  However it can also be good for your lashes with key ingredients Keeatin and Ginkgo Biloba combined with botanical proteins infused with vitamins A and E .


A really nice kit and at £35 a nice  stocking filler for Xmas perhaps . 

2 comments:

  1. i've never tried anything from eyeko... i really want to though and I love Alexa Chung :)

    check out my blog?
    http://georgiaanicolaou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fab duo, Love the the pen is waterproof and the mascara has the added benefit for actually being good for your lashes!

    Ineffable Beauty

    ReplyDelete