Thursday 5 December 2013

On the 6th day of Christmas ...

Now I know that's not quite right but the songs going round and round in my head.

 So tip number 6 of my Xmas advent is if you really struggle getting a straight line when doing an eyeliner flick or smokey winged out look  , take a little tape , make sure to make it a little less sticky by sticking it to a hand first and run it from your  bottom lash line towards your eyebrow . Then run your eyeliner along the tape, when you come remove the tape you are left with a crisp liner flick . 

Please excuse my red eyes , they are fine , just full of the cold 

1 comment:

  1. You have really pretty eyes! :D :D I think no flick is just as pretty!
    ~Eneshai
    http://thebeautifulcloud.blogspot.ie/

    I'll follow you :) Follow me please xx

    ReplyDelete