Tuesday 17 December 2013

OUCH - Sensitive Teeth





A strange one I know , but in these winter months I seem to notice it more with the cold winds rattling against my teeth. After 4 babies it has really taken its toll on my teeth and noticed a real difference in the last 2 years since my last baby was born. Numerous visits to the dentist and almost a monthly dental bill looming it has made my teeth incredibly sensitive . I have always looked after my teeth and years of agony and ridicule with braces as a teen  means I have tried my best , so it is so disappointing when I see the way they are deteriorating . 

I have tried numerous products and toothpastes from Sensodyne to Arm and Hammer , the only one that has made any kind of a difference is the Colgate Sensitive Pro Relief. It comes in various formula s and I opt for the whitening as that's another area of concern for me. 

I cannot praise this highly enough,  I feel like one of those people on the adverts where it's a miracle and can bite on a piece of ice again .



No comments:

Post a Comment