Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year






Happy New Year all. Hope you had a fab time celebrating , I stayed in as hubby was working so me and the kids had a few nibbles and sat up and watched some films all cuddled in . It was a perfect night with my favorite little people . 

As always aspirations are big for 2014 , not making resolutions as such , but getting my things organised is always a good way to start the new year , so a clear out and a big sort out are in the card in the next few weeks .

I have had an amazing year in terms of business in 2013 and can finally see my little makeup world taking off . I managed to see lots of my work published online and in print , and a particular highlight was working for OK magazine . I have also had the pleasure of meeting and making up lots of brides for their wedding day , it is my favourite prt of my job to do , and pinch myself everyday that I get to do this as a job . 

I'm really hoping since changing blogging platform last month to really develop and grow my blog and in particularly photography which is never a strong point of mine, but I have recently bought a decent camera and lessons on how to use it , so fingers crossed the quality will improve . 

Bring it on 2014 ... I'm ready for you . 

No comments:

Post a Comment