Monday 13 January 2014

Boots Haul

So my unofficial spending ban did not last long .
A little trip into Boots  this morning left me a little lighter on the pocket .

I passed the stand for Maybelline and there was just one little Instant Pore Eraser primer all on its lonesome just had to be taken , so much hype around this so a must for my curiosoty to try. It was buy 1 get 1 half price so the Eraser Eye concealer was mine , it would be rude not to, would nt it ?

Seventeen gel colour nail polish in shade blue lagoon also just managed to  jump into my basket  . I was wanting a dark blue  so ot was fine I let it stay . 
The 2 mascara s  I was in desperate need of  . My old one is probably 9 months old and well past the recommended 3 month  guide limit . Im very strict with my kit mascara s , but when it comes to my own - not so good. I usually buy  Loreal as I just much prefer them over most brands including high end . Its normally volume million I get , but opted for waterproof as I don't have one for those  days its needed. The other again Loreal is the false lash flutter in extra black. I had seen a review ober tje5 weekend on youtube so had to try for myself .

No doubt individual blog posts will follow,  so keep you eyes peeled .  

2 comments:

  1. What do you think of the pore eraser? It's been so hyped up that I wonder what people would actually say about if they hadn't already read a million reviews xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, but I liked it, I reviewed it today infact. It does help with pores , the only downside compared to porefessional is that the porefessional can look nice on its own , on bare skin , where this one needs a foundation over the top.

      Delete