Monday 6 January 2014

Murad Acne Complex 30 day trial - Results

So before you go any further it feel there should be a warning , what you are about to see is very close up pictures of me with no makeup , and it is NOT pretty ......





I purchased the Murad 30 day acne complex kit ( £39) at the beginning of December and have been using it every day since . 

It came with-

Clarifying Cleanser  60ml
Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel 30 ml 
Skin Perfecting Lotion 30ml 
Acne Spot Treatment 7.5 ml
And a pack of wipes .

The proces goes cleanse , treatment gel then lotion . The spot treatment can be added to any active areas up to 3 times a day , and the wipes as a quick fix now and again.

I felt there was more than enough products in each of the bottles except the Skin Perfecting Lotion which I had to use sparingly , and still ran out a few days before the 30 days . The others I still have a little left to carry on with.

I really liked the cleanser it foamed up with water and was really comfortable and almost padded like - a bit like a shaving gel that foams up and feels thicker . The treatment gel did sting a little every time I used it, as did the spot on treatment . However I kinda feel a bit strange saying that I liked it as I feel like it's doing something .  The lotion was fine , after the initial week of my skin becoming really dry it did balance off and the lotion worked at moisturising the skin.

I can't say in the 30 days my acne has improved by much, whether it's just my skin purging and bringing everything to the surface before it clears or not , I can't see much difference. 
Where it has really helped is in my skin texture, there has been a marked improvement on how smooth and better feeling it is .

I plan to carry on with this for another month to see if it will eventually clear my skin as the improvement  in the texture alone is worth it .

I do think I just need to be a little more patient to see the full extent , so here is hoping .
It is worth noting to avoid if you have sensitive skin .  


No comments:

Post a Comment