Thursday 9 January 2014

I Do Love A Statement Necklace

My 2 year long love affair with a statement necklace is becoming more like an obsession . With numerous necklaces of varying colours I wear one almost everyday .

It started because im insecure about my weight, and feeling a little Gok Wan I thought what better way to distract people eyes away from my bulging belly with something bold and sparkly around my neck .

My favourute combo is with a big wooly knit and pair of jeans . It just adds a bit of glamour to a pretty boring day to day outfit .
So I thought I would share with you some of my favourites,  most of these will now no longer  be in shops , and if I can remember how much they cost I will add that in too. I never really spend more than £20 , as it is  costume jewellery at the end of the day , but the best place I have to say is Primark . They are forever changing there stock and there is always loads to choose from .


This one was a present from hubbie, I believe it's from River Island £12

This is my all time favourite and just £8 from Primark . It has a fabric backing which makes it sit nicely against clothing . 
Another Primark favourite £8 
This one is from New Look, love this one with a plain white top .
This one was £12 from Topshop, it has had a run in with a toddler so a bit unravelled at the back but love it with a shirt , so you can't see it .
Another New Look item , this one I always get a comment in when I wear it . 



Do you like a statement necklace ? Have you spied a little gem I might like , let me know . 

No comments:

Post a Comment