Monday 27 January 2014

Best and Worst from the Grammys 2014


Becoming a little obsessed with award season favourites , and to be honest I don't really care who wins the awards, I just love to look at what they are wearing and how they have their hair and makeup done .

Here is a selection of my favourite looks from last nights Grammys . BeyoncĂ© looks just utterly stunning  in this cream lace embroidered gown and classic red lip .
Taylor swift ditching her usual red lip for something softer but still beautiful . Rita Ora surprised me looking a little more demure but had quite a nice pop of colour on the eyes using purple. And not to forget the men Macklemore I thought looking rather dapper in velvet. 




And now to my not so favourites, Pharrell rocking some kinda mounty hat with Adidas track suit is questionable in my book . And although she is going with the music theme the ever controversial Katy Perry in a musical note Valentino number . 


Who was your favourite from the Grammys ?

( images Getty images /Jordan Strauss) 

No comments:

Post a Comment