Wednesday 15 January 2014

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Review

Picking this up earlier this week in Boots £7.99 , there was just this last one left on the display , eager to try and already proving to be popular I though I'd pick it up.

I like the packaging , a tube is always a winner for me as I can dispense exactly the amount I want . It's a  gel like texture with a silicone feel, which easily goes on the skin and leaves it feeling very smooth.  Places I have larger pores I patted a little to make sure the product was filling in . After I applied the primer it looked as though the pores were slightly more obvious , however once foundation is applied over it , it really does minimise the look of the pores very well.  And my favourite thing about it is that applying foundation was really made easy , it literally glided on, no rolling off of the product at all. 

It did increase the longevity of my foundation , however I'm not generally a primer wearer , unless a special occasion as it's an added step in the morning when I'm running out to do the school run , and have 2 minutes to put some makeup on . 

I am definately going to continue to use this as a day to day cheaper alternative to the similar Benefit Porefessional and Smashbox primer which I would normally turn to on the days  I wear primer . 

No comments:

Post a Comment