Friday 3 January 2014

Boujois Paris Color Boost Lip Crayon

I picked these up in Boots the other week when I was looking for a lipstick for a party I was going to , I wanted something a little darker than my usual red and fancied a plum or maroon shade. 

I picked shades Red Island and Plum Russian and it was plum shade I wore out. 

I'm usually go bold or go home when I do decide to wear lipstick but these are a much softer option, you can draw on a light layer to keep the colour subtle or built it up with a few swipes , which is what I did. 
They are really nice to wear , not sticky or tacky , just really soft and comfortable. It does boast 10 hr wear which I would nt agree with however. I did get a good few hours of it looking great and then it wears off and leaves a stain on the lips , which I'm sure is nice with the paler colours but did nt look great on the darker ones.

All in all I like the product , I don't think it's anything particularly special compared any other drugstore brand that has lip crayons out . I have tried a few Revlon ones in a coral and pink shade and they are pretty comparable. I do like lip crayon s in general , they are just so portable and easy to apply , especially when your on the go. 

These are £7.99 each , however I got mine when boots had 3 for 2 on all cosmetics , which they do run pretty often . 


No comments:

Post a Comment