Wednesday 29 January 2014

And The Lip Pencil Obsession Continues- Nars Satin Lip Pencil

I had a spare 5 minutes before my hair appointment yesterday and somehow stumbled into spaceNK that was just round the corner.

I have been loving my Revlon lip pencils and thought I would see how the much raved Nars lip pencils compared .

I usually go matte but many of the colours I wanted were sold out and so  then I was instantly drawn to a shade Luxembourg in the satin finish. Its a cool toned reddy/pink shade , not glossy but not matte either .
I put it on straight away , it was so smooth to apply and the colour was vibrant from the get go .  Its a little smaller in size so really easy to apply in the inner corners.   It also had no minty taste or smell which I prefer over the Revlon .

It wears really well and had so many compliments so at £17.50 I think its worth the almost £10 more than my Revlon pencils. However they are a great cheaper alternative .

My new  favourite in town is Nars.  

No comments:

Post a Comment