Monday 25 November 2013

A bit of an Introduction...

So I thought I would join this blogging bandwagon. I am no writer by any matter of means and can barely string a sentence together after having 4 kids but I'm going to give it a go.

I have always loved all things beauty related, spending hours walking round the beauty halls trying different product , watching every beauty related programme on tv , reading blogs and youtube obsessions. 

So when I got to the point that I could no longer maintain my day job I thought this was the time to explore my true passion in beauty. I went back to college in 2009 and studied beauty therapy and had my first glimpse of formal training in beauty and makeup. Whilst I loved the waxing , facials, massage etc it was when I had a makeup client I was in my element.

I added more training in fashion and photographic makeup and a went to The Academy of Makeup to study advanced bridal makeup techniques and bridal hairstyling. I have since started building a successful business offering makeup and hair services for wedding s, photoshoots, and any occasion I can .

Its been a real struggle , starting a business whilst maintains my roles as wife and mum and no doubt there will be the odd moan from my husband but getting that work / life balance is what I am all about .

No comments:

Post a Comment